“National HIV Vaccine Awareness Day” is celebrated on May 18 to acknowledge all those people who are working towards finding a vaccine for HIV. The day is a reminder about the importance of HIV vaccine research. AIDS is a life-threatening disease that has no cure as yet get save life time to time . National HIV Vaccine Awareness Day is aimed to make sure that people take proper precautions to avoid the spread of HIV. It is also a day to reach out to HIV-positive patients and help them cope with it. Government aware to HIV spread by all social media platform .
- National HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- New farm laws have potential to raise income, IMF chief
- Farmers’ protests ,Farmers face pressure to leave protest sites
- Republic Day violence , Government conspiracy led to violence, say farmer unions
- Big Jams As Many Delhi Roads Shut Day After Violence: Routes To Avoid