Is it really National? Yes, indeed. Deviled Egg Day is a National Day which is celebrated every year on 2nd November. Deviled eggs always lead the food show of every household dinner on this particular day. It’s a much admired hor d’oeuvre for parties, holidays and family reunions. The deviled egg originated in Ancient Rome. The very term ‘deviled’ referred in a food reference in 1786. It was in 19th century when this very term started to be used regularly for any flavorous and sapid condiment in cuisine. Deviled eggs basically include tangy and peppery dishes of eggs like stuffed eggs or salad eggs with lot of garnishing of various spices and other ingredients. Eggs contain all essential proteins, vitamins except vitamin C. Somya Thomas holds record of eating 65 hard boiled eggs within 6 minutes 40 seconds.
- Alleged bribe of 50 lakhs for getting visas to Chinese nationals; Action continues on 9 locations
- In 2022-23, the Central Bank of India says it has no plans to close a large number of branches
- Yogi Adityanath Visits Ayodhya to Review Development Work; Eats with Dalits
- RBI has raised the key lending rate to 4.40 percent for the first time in four years in response to rising inflation: 10 points
- रांची: चान्हो थाना क्षेत्र की रहने वाली एक नाबालिग के साथ गैंगरेप. सूचना के एक घंटे के अंदर ही थाना प्रभारी विवेकानंद दुबे की अगुवाई में सभी तीन आरोपियों को किया गिरफतार।