“National HIV Vaccine Awareness Day” is celebrated on May 18 to acknowledge all those people who are working towards finding a vaccine for HIV. The day is a reminder about the importance of HIV vaccine research. AIDS is a life-threatening disease that has no cure as yet get save life time to time . National HIV Vaccine Awareness Day is aimed to make sure that people take proper precautions to avoid the spread of HIV. It is also a day to reach out to HIV-positive patients and help them cope with it. Government aware to HIV spread by all social media platform .
- “WHEN BAHUBALI SENDS YOU BIRIYANI”. KAREENA KAPOOR THANKS PRABHAS
- CYCLONE WARNING FOR ODISHA AND ANDHRA PRADESH DUE TO THE DEEP DEPRESSION OVER THE BAY OF BENGAL
- KARNATAKA GOVERNMENT HAS RESERVED BEDS FOR CHILDREN FOR THE UPCOMING 3rd WAVE
- PARENTS DEMAND SCHOOL TO REOPEN FOR THE YOUNGER KIDS IN KARNATAKA
- National HIV Vaccine Awareness Day