“National HIV Vaccine Awareness Day” is celebrated on May 18 to acknowledge all those people who are working towards finding a vaccine for HIV. The day is a reminder about the importance of HIV vaccine research. AIDS is a life-threatening disease that has no cure as yet get save life time to time . National HIV Vaccine Awareness Day is aimed to make sure that people take proper precautions to avoid the spread of HIV. It is also a day to reach out to HIV-positive patients and help them cope with it. Government aware to HIV spread by all social media platform .
- How the freedom of speech affects modern media
- Media usage profile of adolescents in varied economic background
- How to stand apart against the competition in college
- The first citizen of World’s Largest Democratic country addressed the Nation in their 72nd Republic day
- Does UP Elections bring new faces to the India’s Leading Political Parties